They are made with wonderfully soft fabric from 100% organic and Fairtrade certified cotton. The sizes 50/56 and 62/68 are closed with Kimono-Opening, so the little ones can be dressed easier.
Made with Love
- Our products are made with love.
- Each product is carefully stitched by hand and thoroughly controlled.
Made with Respect
- We use 100% Fairtrade certified cotton.
- We ensure fair working conditions along our supply chain.
- All our dyes are GOTS certified and do not harm the environment.
- 100% organic and Fairtrade certified cotton.
- While we try to accurately display the colors of our products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor.
- Wash at the lowest possible temperature to save energy and try to only use eco-friendly detergents. If you must, you can wash your onesies up to 40°C.
- Do not bleach your onesies, it would destroy and alter the color.
- You can tumble dry your onesies but rather dry it in open air to preserve the lifespan and save some more energy.
- Professional dry cleaning is possible, but not necessary.
- To prevent your onesies from discoloration, please do the extra work and wash dark colors separately.