Muslin - Swaddle - Eyes
Our muslin cloths can be used in various ways: scarves, swaddles, blankets and many more. They are made with 100% organic and Fairtrade-certified cotton and are thus a modern and sustainable accessory for your baby's and toddler's everyday outfit.
This product is part of a limited design collaboration with Swiss illustrators from cullycully.
Made with Love
- Our products are made with love by Mila Fairtrade Clothing.
- Each product is carefully stitched and thoroughly controlled.
Made with Respect
- We use organic fabrics to save our natural ressources.
- We ensure fair working conditions along our supply chain.
- 100% biologische und Fairtrade zertifizierte Baumwolle.
- While we try to accurately display the colors of our products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor.
- Wash at the lowest possible temperature to save energy and try to only use eco-friendly detergents. If you must, you can wash your product up to 40°C.
- Do not bleach your product, it would destroy and alter the color.
- You can tumble dry your product but rather dry it in open air to preserve the lifespan of your product and save some more energy.
- Professional dry cleaning is possible, but not necessary.
- To prevent your product from discoloration, please do the extra work and wash dark colors separately.