Sweater with Jellyfish
Our sweaters are part of the collab with larika. They are sustainably made at Mila Fair Clothing in Tiruppur from leftover organic cotton fleece and beautifully stitched by Larissa Kramer. There is no more than 20 pieces of the sweater with the jellyfish who moves gracefully even through stormy waters. We love each one of them.
Made with Love
- Our products are made with love by Girish and his team at Mila Fairtrade Clothing.
- Each product is carefully stitched and thoroughly controlled by larika in Switzerland.
Made with Respect
- We use organic cotton from leftover fabrics. Using leftover fabrics we safe natural resources and make sure our partners can profitably use up any fabrics left from bigger productions.
- We ensure fair working conditions along our supply chain.
- 100% organic cotton from leftover fabrics.
- While we try to accurately display the colors of our products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor.
- Wash at the lowest possible temperature to save energy and try to only use eco-friendly detergents. If you must, you can wash your sweater up to 40°C.
- Do not bleach your sweater, it would destroy and alter the color.
- You can tumble dry your sweater but rather dry it in open air to preserve the lifespan and save some more energy.
- Professional dry cleaning is possible, but not necessary.
- To prevent your sweater from discoloration, please do the extra work and wash dark colors separately.