PILLOW CASE by Janet Mueller V4
More about the charity campaign can be found here.
Our pillow covers are made with subtly shining sateen fabric. The fabric is made from 100% organic and Fairtrade-certified cotton. All our pillow covers are carefully stitched. The pillow covers are neatly finished with an extra-large envelope closure to keep your pillow perfectly in place.
Made with Love
- Our products are made with love.
- Each product is carefully stitched and thoroughly controlled.
Made with Respect
- We use 100% Fairtrade certified cotton.
- We ensure fair working conditions along our supply chain.
Material and Thread Count
- Sateen weave.
- 300 thread count per inch.
- 100% organic and Fairtrade certified cotton.
- While we try to accurately display the colors of our products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor.
- Wash at the lowest possible temperature to save energy and try to only use eco-friendly detergents. You can wash your linen at 40°C.
- Do not bleach your linen, it would destroy and alter the shiny color.
- You can tumble dry your linen but rather dry it in open air to preserve the lifespan of your bedding and save some more energy.
- Professional dry cleaning is possible, but not necessary.
- To prevent your linen from discoloration, please do the extra work and wash dark colors separately.