DUVET COVER SATEEN Charcoal - Limited Edition
Our duvet covers are made with subtly shining sateen fabric. The fabric is made from 100% organic and Fairtrade-certified cotton. All our duvet covers are carefully stitched. The duvet covers are neatly finished with hidden natural coconut buttons.
- 14 days return policy.
Made with Love
- Our products are made with love.
- Each product is carefully stitched and thoroughly controlled.
Made with Respect
- We use 100% Fairtrade certified cotton.
- We ensure fair working conditions along our supply chain.
- All our dyes are GOTS certified and do not harm the environment.
Material and Thread Count
- Sateen weave.
- 300 thread count per inch.
- 100% organic and Fairtrade certified cotton.
- While we try to accurately display the colors of our products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor.
- Wash at the lowest possible temperature to save energy and try to only use eco-friendly detergents. It is recommended to wash your linen at 40°C.
- Do not bleach your linen, it would destroy and alter the shiny color.
- You can tumble dry your linen but rather dry it in open air to preserve the lifespan of your bedding and save some more energy.
- Professional dry cleaning is possible, but not necessary.
- To prevent your linen from discoloration, please do the extra work and wash dark colors separately.